Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Clear Blue Pregnancy Test Results Blue Dots Please Help. Dots On Clear Blue Pregnancy Test?

Please Help. Dots on clear blue pregnancy test? - clear blue pregnancy test results blue dots

I did a test light blue reg about 6 days .. Payable (.. The day of my period or) the previous day had a negative result, there with the exception of the summit, where started the positive line, two points down. So I decided to wait to get another. I am 6 days late, so I took another test today .. (am not the first) (other photo) There are two points to climb this time of the negative line .. where the limit is positive. So I think it's just proof. So I had my husband on a pee and no points.
Everyone experiences .. is slightly negative or slightly positive.
In my first pregnancy I had been a positive very dark day my period is due. : (I'm so confused and scared.

0 comments:

Post a Comment