Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Internal Staff Infection Pictures Puppy Mistreated At A Boarding Facility?

Puppy mistreated at a boarding facility? - internal staff infection pictures

What would you do?
My dog has been to a vet office on board. She was sentenced Friday am today. When I get to the vet, said he had a bath and be ready shortly. I asked him not to swim, I'm all show, especially with my dog. I had the tax you paid. My puppy was carried out after a certain time (which I was the only employee in the office, so do not know what happened) in the basement. I got a crumbling, dirty, broken belt attached to my dog. When I saw my dog saw me, covered with mud everywhere. I received no answer why. I immediately took my puppy to your veterinarian. The vet took note of dehydration and bleeding from several wounds and dog bites and had an internal infection. The vet said he could not IGNDog bites ore and the condition of my dog (the vet had my dog regularly since 9 weeks) so she said she would lodge a complaint and the complaint against the other institution.
Me? This is what can / should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment