Sunday, February 21, 2010

Index Of Pics/girls Guys: Would This Be A Turn On Or A Turn Off? (pics) Girls Answer Too?

Guys: would this be a turn on or a turn off? (pics) Girls answer too? - index of pics/girls

If you're a girl who only had a tattoo with this design, see, think the first five, before doing anything you? Do you think it would be good or not?
What do you think girls with tattoos in general? (not an overabundance of them, one or two)

I'm just the idea at this point, but if I understood more than a horse with wings, because it is very meaningful for me, believe it or not. I would actually get a unicorn ... Horn is not there. But like I said ... to make everything with the idea of curiosity and questions.

:]

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=394611271&albumId=1291939

0 comments:

Post a Comment