Sunday, February 14, 2010

How Can I Abuse Suboxone HAS ANYONE USED SUBOXONE FOR PAIN MANAGMENT WHEN UNABLE TO USE OTHER NARCOTICS DUE TO ABUSE..?

HAS ANYONE USED SUBOXONE FOR PAIN MANAGMENT WHEN UNABLE TO USE OTHER NARCOTICS DUE TO ABUSE..? - how can i abuse suboxone

Search for a job of medications to treat pain NO Vicodin, OxyContin ETC .... IM is a former drug addict, and I'm looking for something to my doc about pain relief ask .. I was on Vicodin (hydrocodone) for 3 years and can not! Take it anymore ... SUBOXONE me through the cravings and withdrawal, and I know that are destined to, but pain or detoxification How about both? My doctor is a neurologist who treated me with fibromyalgia and arthritis, and I told myself that I am addicted, so we are looking for an alternative. Suggestions? I ONLY! EVER abused Vicodin .. I have no interest in taking other drugs "only" PAIN ... I can not work as-is and are virtually non-existent without the help of something and not know what IM GOING TO DO NOW. I know I couldnt Proceed with the Hydros. I feel so much better in my brain, but my body feels like shit, to be terrible! PLEASE HELP ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment